View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
mrreindeer

Default Any great client gift ideas?

Alright, it's that fun time 'o year, parties, eggnog & gifts to buy oh my!

I'm having a hard enough time thinking of gifts for family and I'm usually quite creative in my giftgiving to clients but I'm having a little difficulty thinking of ideas.

Due to policy, I must limit my gifts to no more than $100 per person so that REALLY limits my ability to show my clients/friends how much I care for them and the business they've given me in this tough year. And I know it's not the amount of the gift but the gesture but...

I'm looking for some FABULOUS and unique ideas....anybody have any great gift ideas this year for clients?

Last year, I found a super deal on digital photo frames and pre-loaded pics of us hanging out on in there. I also included pics of their kids that over time they've sent me. Big hit.

I've done the wine thing and I do know that you can personalize bottles which is cool. One year I actually went to a place and made wine & the labels for the wine and shipped 'em out. I've also sent out nice, large format bottles of decent wine and have included the Robert Parker/Wine Spectator/etc. rating & review.

Some clients smoke cigars but again, the $100 cap makes boxes tough.

I've done the massage gift certificate. I've even offered my personal massage services....just kiddin.

What's everybody else doin' this year?