View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default What If We Lost Pepin?

The CC or NC thread made me think about this...
There are so many master blenders in Cuba, they could lose a good number and it wouldn't be likely that any one would be missed.
In the nc world, there's the Fuente's, Oliva's, Litto Gomez Diez, and a handful of others.
But then there's Don Pepin Garcia. He has had so much impact in the nc world for so long, and has his hands in so much, could you imagine if he were to just quit? I can't imagine anyone who could fill his shoes or take his place. The loss would stretch over so many cigar companies, blends, etc. that I can't even get my head around it.
Do you think there'd be a great impact? In what directions? How do you think the nc market would realign? Would Rocky finally achieve world domination?