View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #2486
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Photography Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
MAN its been a long time since I saw grain.....wait, no it hasn't I just shot at 4 am.
I MEAN film grain. Took me a while to get used to it. Tell us next whether it was worth
investing in a camera and film and processing. I am FULLY converted forever and always.
But back when I used film, I wasn't all that good, anyway. I always just blamed the
hand-me-down camera and my lack of knowledge. Never had a lesson. So I always wondered
why my flash shots at football games were half black. I guess I must have found the answer
at a library or something. You see kids, when I WAS young, there was no internet to find the
answers to stuff, lol.

Less sky, more butt.
I LOVE the way film grain looks vs digital noise. I'll be sticking almost 100% ro B&W with film. I will be posting some color though.