View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #13
14holestogie
Serial banter killer

First Name: Tim
Trading: (52)
Partagas
14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Chasidor Humidor Makes Good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus2600 View Post
Artists - woodworkers, sclupters, painters, etc - that are in high demand usually have very long wait times for people to receive the works that they have commissioned. Honestly, I see Chas's work as the same. He's in very high demand, is doing the best he can to keep up, and it appears when he receives an email he actually responds. I don't hold it against him that technology failed him, in the world we live in it happens to all of us.

There's no reason to make this positive thread into another negative thread about a brother who is busting his tail to provide our community with a service. There has obviously been some confusion and miscommunication because of technical issues, but I don't think that should count against a brother who has obviously made good when he's found out about any problems.

I'm still waiting on my drawers, but I know they'll come. I'm not angry because I know when I get them I'll be very happy and they'll serve me for years to come.

Custom work from a respected artisan is usually worth the wait.