Thread: Lowes rant
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:56 AM   #20
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Lowes rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
Yep,that's a butt load of bags.
Knowing I was getting 50% off on that many bags,they'd have to take a hell of a lot longer than 20 minutes to piss me off
To me, if you're going to have a "it's ready in 20 minutes guarantee" and it's not ready when you come in 9 full hours later, we have a problem. I was already stressed out enough as I was just taking what I thought would be a short break from studying and I thought I'd be back in time for my son's bedtime routine, but he was already asleep when I got home.

Did I get a good deal? Yes...I'm happy with that. I'm just not happy that someone advertises something and completely fails to deliver it. Would I have been upset to show up 20 minutes after the confirmation and they had at least been in the process of getting it down? No. The upsetting part was that over the course of 9 hours, nobody even knew about the order and had to search all of the rows to even find it on the 4th row.

In the meantime, I did just get a response from the store from my submission to the store about my experience and he's offering me a $25 gift card for their mistake.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote