View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 09:35 AM   #12
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 100 Year Old Betsy Ross

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat6nut View Post
Very cool. I definitely do not have the patience to hold onto a cigar for any length of time. Curious as to what made you decide to smoke it?
I have a camping trip that's twice a year. Once at the beginning of summer and once at the very end.
I have a good friend I only see there twice a year and he and I smoke a pound or two of super premiums and cc's and all the really good stuff I can round up.
When I saw Joe selling all this really old stuff, I thought that it'd be an incredibly cool addition to our smoke-a-thon.
Delbert didn't show, so Scott and I did the best we could to squeeze as many smokes in as we could between the raindrops. It honestly was a really crappy weekend, weatherwise.
So basically, I smoked it cause that was why I bought it.