View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #4114
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase III!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
Are these the Firecrackers from 2 Guys? If so, I am so disappointed. I was intrigued by them, but I have yet to have a single Victor Sinclair cigar that really impressed me.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
(my response is to what Irratebass wrote: Will do.......I found out from Kevin the Firecrackers are Victor Sinclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinCA View Post
Here's the old band: (photo from HalfWheel)

Current photo from Two Guys:

Yes, I have seen these pictures. I know that Two Guys has them. There is however, no information there about who made them. Are these the reincarnation of the DPG Firecracker? Or is this something new from Victor Sinclair. That question remains unanswered by your pictures.

Where do the Two Guys Firecrackers come from? Who made them? Do we have any information other than the pictures?