N2Advnture
www.Cigarmony.com

Trading: (43)
Partagas
N2Advnture has a spectacular aura aboutN2Advnture has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Humidification Beads FAQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Ok thanks but is there a technical reason why? Like I said, my humi is only a 25 count one but seemed to struggle when it was just the puck doing the work. Another question I have was what if too much distilled water is put in the puck? Will that hinder it's ability to put out humidification or just hinder it's ability to absorb it? You talked about blow drying the beads but is it ok to just allow them to dry out on their own?
The reason for not using additional humidification products is that most merely release water vapor and a majority don't release to a specific level and tend to over humidify.

Given the RH Beads nature to both absorb and release excess moisture, additional humidification produces may interfere with how the RH Beads work.

You should hydrate approximately 70% of the RH Beads inside the Puck-ifer to allow for both the absorbtion and release of water vapor. Over saturation is not recommended as standing water in any device is a catalyst for mold.

Please send me an email and I'll go over the basic trouble shooting tips to find out why your humidor isn't holding RH

I hope this helps

~Mark
N2Advnture is offline   Reply With Quote