View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #35
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shilala Beads vs. Heartfelt

If it weren't for shilala beads, I'd use David's or Mark's. Both are standup brothers of the very highest order.
When I was considering selling away the business and struggling with the misery of making and selling beads, Mark spent a great amount of time talking to me, making suggestions, and leading me in the right direction.
That was my "competitor".
It says a whole heck of a lot about what kind of guy he is.
Viper (Dave) was very active at CS when me and the CS members were developing a couple types of beads and some salt based humidity control medias. His input was invaluable. He's the other presumed "competitor".

I've always wondered why the perceived animosity or supposed competition. It's always been right out there.
I have always had and always will have the greatest of respect for Dave and Mark. They are special men and stand up BOTL's. I hope one day I get to meet them and share a smoke.
Both of their products kick ass, as well do Michael's. You can't go wrong whatever way you go. The differences are as vast as "cc's or nc's?"

Anyone can go to Dave's, Mark's or Michael's site and get educated, then pick what's best for them. Or try all three kinds in a small volume and pick what ya like.
I guarantee that no matter what you try, all the guys selling beads will be happy for you and happy for each other.
Remember that none of these guys are Walmart. They aren't going to retire off bead profits. They do what they do because they enjoy it and can help their brothers, and they can make a few bucks in their free time to try and make ends meet.

My point is that there's no VS. between the guys with the beads. Please don't put it there.