I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: My Cigar Box Coolidor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZn00ts View Post
You guys are hilarious, almost made me ask some SUPER stupid questions lmfao. Luckily we have the biggest dictionary/encyclopedia ever created AKA google. THat's why my tag is what it is lmfao! Edit: I do trust my 20 dollar hygrometer for 2: reason... 1: it is super accurate, I used it for something that needed to have VERY accurate humidity levels and 2. it works lol.
Of course it works and to about 0.1% accuracy. That being said, we are freaks and still salt calibrate and I have personally salt calibrated 5 Hygrometers and two were analog. The analog gauges needed it bad. The Merlin’s were spot on and my third needed 0.2% adjusting.

We are more then cigar smokers you see. We are obsessive compulsive cigar smoking cigar collectors. Most of us that post have more cigars then we could smoke in 3 years and we smoke regularily. We don’t salt calibrate because we need to, we do it because we obsess over our babies.

You are young into this obsession and if you don’t want to get to where your salt calibrating 0.1% digital hygrometers and fine tuning Cigar fridges while playing cigar box Tetris, then I recommend you avoid the Devil Site. It starts slow. You convince yourself your saving money. Then you convince yourself this deal won’t come around again. Soon, your buying more storage for all the good deals. Then finally your salt calibrating digital hygrometers.

Let’s watch the progression shall we? You have been warned.

It’s not named the Asylum by accident you know.