View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:21 AM   #75
Tatuaje

Default Re: tatuajeanarchy.com

By now all should know I do the Halloween cigar every year. I do this to have fun with the brand and at the same time create buzz. This is something I will continue to do. Last year many things caused problems this is why I am changing to something simple. For all the collectors, I am still making the funky gimmicky box and releasing it first. Then I am also releasing the same cigar two weeks later in plain boxes for people that only care about the smokes. Just under 22,000 cigars which happens to be a lot for a company my size and should be enough to make it easy to find. No spooky ticket and no giveaway. Just cigars for the holiday.

The Tatuaje Anarchy thing, I can't take credit for. I do know it will be easy to find. That's all I can say as I've been asked to keep quiet.

The NHC cigar will be easy to find as it's made for NHC only. They come in boxes of 40 but I am sure that Dan will be making samplers in different formats and the price is right.

I respect the opinions but the name calling is stupid. Don't like the product don't buy it. Don't like my marketing (which by the way , I don't know marketing) Don't buy the product. I make tons of regular production product that people can buy at a good price point that has no gimmicks tied to it.