~Loves the Lord~

First Name: Kevin, or just K
Trading: (67)
Partagas Navy (Served With Honor)
Savor the Stick has disabled reputation
Default Re: This is your fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
OK, I'm not usually one to blame anybody for my actions as I feel people should take a bit more responsibility for their own deeds, but this time I can think of nothing else to do.

The purpose for drinking beer, wine, Scotch, etc... isn't to get drunk, at least not in my book. Except for water, each beverage which passes my lips does so because I enjoy the flavor.

Rum to me, was always something that I enjoyed mixed with Coca-cola or in a daquiri. At least until I met up with a couple brothers from Cigar Asylum at a herf and I there had my first taste of a fine sipping rum. Then, someone else from this board sent me my own bottle of such a beverage. This intrigued me to read a bit more in the rum thread.

Someone else posted a thread about "the cigar drink," and that too was enticing.

You need something to sip on when enjoying a fine cigar, and I had previously thought that my ales, porters, stouts, etc... was enough. Grape products (wine, Cognac, Armagnac) were also good partners to a fine smoke. Single Malt Scotches also seemed a nice pairing.

Of course, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and other beverages seem to be paired with my cigars, but it is rum which brought me to this point.

Now, I must admit that the sipping rums seem to surpass them all with their fitting flavors to accompany a cigar. Maybe it is the fact that they were reared in the same area and paired for more years than the others - they grew up together, so to speak.

But, I was fine as I enjoyed the pairing of cigars with the beverages I had always enjoyed. I knew not what I was missing. It was blissful ignorance that allowed me to continue in this way for so many years.

So, this is y'all's fault. Not mine!

We are sending you the following information for the above invoice.

Shipping Tracking No.:
Carrier : Other
Ship Via : grnd
Ship Date : 01/05/2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty BO Style Description Price Total Price
Color Sizes Widths
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 0 163239 ZAYA RUM 750 TRINADAD $xx.xx
1 0 -- --

1 0 164247 RON ZACAPA 23YR RUM 750 $xx.xx
1 0 -- --

1 0 109800 FERNET BRANCA BITTER 750 $xx.xx
1 0 -- --

SubTotal : $xx.xx
Freight : $xx.xx
Handling : $0.00
Total Tax : $0.00
Order Total: $xx.xx

Thank you so very much for your business.