View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #16
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fiji water story

I think the article was a bit heavier on "the rape of the planet" than "Don't drink bottled water".
I have a Reverse Osmosis system on my sink that makes zero ppm water.
Since it's inception, I thought bottled water has been one of the most retarded concepts ever created.
That said, there's a case in the kitchen because the kids insist on it.

The part that boils me lies in the middle. A seven mile aquifer on one side of the island that's guarded so the people dying on the other side of the island can die.
But it's a global economy, so that's gotta be okay.
And generally, "We the People" could give a sh!t, so long as we've got what we want.
It's a sad state.

I'm happy for the story, and I thank you, Richard. My girlfriend's kid insists on Fiji water.
I'll tell her and my daughter the story the next time I have opportunity. At least there'll be two kids on board when I'm done.