Still Watching My Back

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (0)
Partagas
hikari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Indoor Smoking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict View Post
Don't freak out the smell will go away in day or so. You will notice a difference with a wind fan.
Here is a link to some of the better ones, but you need to measure you wind to get one that fits good.
https://www.thearchitectsguide.com/a...est-window-fan
Thanks for that..
The surprise or "Freak out" the following morning was real, especially from the wife

This was all wishful thinking. It's just way to hot during the summer especially with all my computer equipment to think about having the window open during the day. Maybe a slight chance at night but takes the whole if I want one now while working out of play.

The thought of a 1hr cigar taking 2 days to go back to normal is hard to believe lol.

SideNote: My windows are side by side windows and the office window is facing the front of the house so it's not something I really want to leave in. Letting someone have the idea they can break into the house through that window

Thoughts on throwing in small hyper fan at the window when I decided to smoke?

Also don't want a huge amount of noise. Filter, fan etc.. 95% of the time while working in on zoom with other people. either remote productions or meetings.

Can I just place the fan and kinda close the window on it and pull it when not in use. ie do I have to board up the window area around the area left open?

Thanks for talking through this with me guys. It really helps.
hikari is offline   Reply With Quote