View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #38
borndead1
Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla

First Name: Mark
Trading: (7)
Partagas
borndead1 has a spectacular aura aboutborndead1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Silound's Dog-Rocket Review Challenge!

UGH....what a way to start the new year.

Dog Rocket #3

From Silound's description: 3. Some unbranded Honduran junk that I got as a bonus from a “hookup.” These things came as brutally damaged as they look now.

My take: Churchill size, ugly wrapper with a couple of big vericose veins near the foot. The wrapper smells really nice though. Pre light draw is a light tobacco flavor. Alright, lighting it up now.

First few draws are suprisingly quite nice. Tobacco with a floral aftertaste.

Silound, are you trying to trick me? Is this really a dog rocket? Is this turning into "Silound's Blind-Taste-Test-See-If-I-Can-Fool-These-Suckas" Review Challenge?

This cigar tastes pretty good so far (about 1" in). If I didn't know any better, I would swear...nah...I better smoke more of it before I say what I was gonna say.

About 1/3 in...Silound, if you think this cigar is a dog rocket, I will gladly take the rest of them off your hands.

Alright, that's it. I'm gonna say it. I think Silound slipped this cigar into the mix to try to trick me. I think this cigar is a Cuban. Honestly. If it's not, then you can all have your laughs, but that's my story. Triple cap, green splotches on the wrapper, and the flavor and aroma...I call

OK, I can't write a funny/gross review on this cigar because it's a great smoke. I'm gonna smoke it, kick back, and check to see if Silound comes clean.

EDIT: I swear this thing is a CC. It's not rolled very well, so maybe it's a fake from the island, but man...if this is not a Cuban, then I'm a fool and you may all point and laugh.

Last edited by borndead1; 01-01-2009 at 04:07 PM.
borndead1 is offline   Reply With Quote