View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #12
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SAMs Club humidor

I don't want to help a manufacturer of humidors that likely builds his product in China to explain his product, but it
should be clear to rational people that just because something is big enough to hold boxes of cigars, that doesn't mean
it is a humidor. The lower portions of these combos are designed to hold glassware and wine related clutter. I never
saw one that sealed and people should not expect them to. They keep dust and eyeballs off your stuff while the top
part serves as a humidor. Like I said, I don't want to defend the vendor or the manufacturer, I think these types of
products pale in comparison to the products made by the craftsmen on our own cigar forum, but you get a lot of this
kind of crap, people comparing apples and oranges when it's not appropriate.

All that said, getting a great seal from even the top portion of these boxes is unlikely. Again, we have 3-4 humidor
BUILDERS on this forum that could use the work if you want a HUMIDOR. If you want a polished chinese box, that
is also your decision. Looks are part of the appeal of a humidor right? I just have never recommended buying these
things to anyone.
Besides, just look at MrCigar, he took a perfectly good username and used it to shill for this product, so it HAS to be
great. In fact it was so important to him that he only had time to post that shill reply in a two week period. I am sure he
is resting until he can go into another thread and sell humidity beads made out of sand.

Last edited by OLS; 02-27-2012 at 12:34 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote