Old 12-20-2008, 07:36 AM   #87
OpusEx
Adjusting to the Life

Trading: (9)
OpusEx will become famous soon enoughOpusEx will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Palio

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
I have a Xikar and love it and have thought about buying a Palio but recently I know a few people who are not happy with theirs and even had the opportunity to use a couple and there is no doubt the blades are super sharp but the action seemed a little rough IMHO. Not as smooth as a lot of much cheaper cutters. A person I know on another board also had theirs fall apart on them so I am honestly on the fence about purchasing one, plus I have been going back and forth between my Xikar and a V-Cutter lately so I am in no hurry.
FYI and for those you know who may not be aware:

We at Palio cigar cutter don't take our slogan "A cut above" lightly, we live by it and think our warranty should epitomize it, so it's as simple as it gets! If you feel that the Palio cigar cutter you purchased has lost it's ability to deliver a quality cut, assuming it has only been used for it's intended purpose (cigar preparation), at anytime during it's life of use. Simply return it to ANY Palio cigar cutter vendor for a replacement. No questions asked! On vacation in another country or state? If there's a Palio vendor near where you're staying, take it there and get a new one. If ANY vendor does not recognize this warranty, please e-mail us info@paliocutters.com and let us know. Lastly, if there is no vendor near someone, they can always return it to BOTL, LLC directly.

Should anyone ever have a question concerning the above, please do not hesitate to contact BOTL, as we would welcome the opportunity to address ANY problem one of our customers has or a prospective new customer might want to discuss.
OpusEx is offline   Reply With Quote