View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 07:12 PM   #13
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: News from Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio Gato View Post
Good for you Greg. Working outdoors and shaping up is great. I know it's not my business so I won't ask. For your thoughts, is there any benefit to staying with EMS in order to get a bigger pension? You'll always collect the pension while on the sunny side of the dirt. Hopefully it won't happen but as you age it may be difficult to keep up the physical part of landscaping.
Just food for thought. I wish you the best.
Hey Uncle Cat (lol). Yeah you are probably right but......

I am getting weary of going out in the middle of the night for stubbed toes and being a glorified cab ride to the ER for the most ridiculous things. Plus management and the county government has let this department go downhill and employ people that frankly I can't work with a few of them anymore. I will tough it out for a couple years and the plans can always change. I am going to keep my licenses up so I can always do something if need be. I have a friend that owns his own insurance agency and he has told me numerous times that there will always be a place for me to work with him. I have options which I thank the Lord for.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote