Thread: Mac Or PC
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:31 PM   #26
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Mac Or PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratters View Post
I don't know why people say macs are so easy to use. Windows is much more intuitive for me. We used macs forever at work and I was so happy two years ago when we finally switched to PC. I'm happy to say I'll never have to use a mac again. But then again, ymmv.

But my main question is why a desktop? Get a notebook, monitor and keyboard. That way if you need to take it with you, or want to do some work out of the office in the park with a smoke, you just go do that. You can pick up a keyboard for next to nothing, and if you get a generation old monitor, that will work fine and cost almost nothing too.
I Already Have a Dell Notebook, But I Like The Idea Of Having A "Permanent" All-in-one Desktop. I Also Need A Wireless Printer & Just Thought It Would Be Easier With Either An All-In-One PC Or Mac. Like I Said Before, I Can't Stand Wires & Cables Everywhere And I Think I Would Have That With A Noebook, Monitor, & Keyboard.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote