View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 11:11 AM   #48
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cigar Federation

OK my friends, while I do enjoy a few smokes from Cigar Fed..., this latest write-up is astounding. I cut and paste for you, only so far as it went that I decided, "Hmm, it appears to me they're trying to get the noob to buy."

Here you are read for yourself:

Most have only heard rumors of this cigar! It’s one of the rarest Ezra Zion unicorn blends of all time!

CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd. was originally released over 6 years ago...and it’s taken us this long to procure the EXTREMELY rare tobaccos needed to make this extremely special cigar!

Frankly, I'd need an hour to tell you the backstory of this blend. It's taken us literally years of searching--countless miles traveled--and going to some places you've never even heard of--to get the ultra-rare tobaccos that are in CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd.!

So yes, CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd. holds a very special place in our heart. And yes, I have some secreted away in my personal humidor. (And no....I'm not gonna share any of it!)

But a word of warning...This is a cigar for the true aficionado! (The novice smoker probably needs to pass on this one!) The flavors and character are deep, heavy, and rich...with a complexity that is absolutely astounding!

MARK MY WORDS...If ever there was an Ezra unicorn cigar...this is it!

CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd. is a full-bodied, med/full-strength 6x50 toro. Wrapper is a 9-year-aged chocolatey San Andres maduro. Fillers will remain a very closely guarded secret...but they are all between 7-11 years aged!