View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 04:29 AM   #3
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Who pushed you down the slope?

If I remember correctly Tom (icehog3) was the first BOTL to send me a sampler of my first Cubans a BBF, PsD4, and another one I can't remember right now. After that I went to my first Herf and every BOTL that showed up that night kept shoving cigars in my face all night so that pretty much sold me. My second herf I showed up with my first Cuban box purchase (Punch Punch) and enjoyed handing out some smokes of my own but the guys still clobbered me with more amazing smokes.

Before that I enjoyed cigars but I think I enjoyed the idea of them more and the culture that is a part of our hobby but after getting mugged into the dark side that turned me into a true believer ever since and I couldn't be more happier with how it all turned out. Many thanks to all the BOTL who were so nice to a young smoker and "helping" me out