View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:05 AM   #53
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need some computer building geek help, please.

I finally finished her up and pulled the trigger. I damn near barfed in my keyboard and had to order a new one.
It's not a moment too soon. Last night I lost my pata rail that ran my boot drives, so I was dead in the water until I did some banging, kicking, swearing, you guys know the drill. I got her back up and running, for now.
Thanks to everyone for making me spend a lot more than I planned to. In lots of cases, I may not have taken your exact suggestion, but I honestly changed the entire rig time and time again.
I came back from the ledge of dual xfire and a mobo I didn't need, but I settled on a fairly priced screamer that will more than meet my needs.
Thanks again for all the help!!!

Here's my final order.