View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:06 AM   #12
Infecting Via PM

First Name: Brendon
Trading: (35)
RA
363 has a spectacular aura about363 has a spectacular aura about363 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Mild to Mediums worth trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzi16 View Post
room 101 connecticut, anything by Davidoff but i am partial to the 2000, Avo classic, MoW Virtue, JdN Cabinetta, Cabaiguan by Tatuaje, RyJ Reserva real, San Lotano Connecticut, Ashton Classic, Verdadero Organic, and of course Zino Classic (thats my "mind blown" cigar that got me back into mild cigars).

medium cigars:
Camacho Connecticut, Avo Domaine, 5 Vegas series A, La Palina Family Series, Casa Magna Colorado.

some of this may be subjective. i mean, 6 years ago i would have put a few of the mediums in the full category. but given the full trend, they are only medium.
awesome thanks a ton I'm def going to look into these. I got the MoW Virtue at home from the CI Mild & Mellow sampler and have had one, was a bit peppery at the time but then I had only smoked 2 or 3 cigars, looking forward to trying it again. I had the San Lotano Habano in a toro gordo it was a great smoke but a little to much for 1 sitting for me, and I've been looking into getting some of the Connecticut.
363 is offline   Reply With Quote