View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #15
jjirons69
Haberdasher

First Name: Jamie
Trading: (94)
LGC
jjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Robusto "B" Reviews/Discussion

Cigar A Summary:

Overall average score for the cigar. 21.8/30 (or 73/100 for those that like the base 10 scale)

7) General Comments: Are samples consistent? Did you particularly enjoy of with a certain food or beverage? Did they appeal more at certain time of day? Did it remind you of something? Would you buy them? Sum it up as you would to a friends ("That cigar was awesome!") and give it an overall score.
Not as enjoyable as cigar A. I don't care for the grassy/tea-like flavors and I had to get through half the cigar to get to what I consider better flavors. Night and day how each of the two burned. The second burned in a way that it was enjoyable to smoke even it it wasn't a favorite of mine. Like I said, it's a good working cigar, for the links or the water. There's not a lot going on with it, but it does have a great draw and didn't get soggy, hot, or unmanageable.

8) Recommendation: Would you recommend the cigar? Pick one of the following and explain:
Not Recommended; Possibly Recommended; Recommended; Highly Recommended. I wouldn't be quick to recommend, but I would describe what flavors I got from them and let the person decide for themselves. Don't think I'd purchase them.