View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
Brutus2600
Your resident lancerHO

First Name: Brian
Trading: (46)
LGC
Brutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 10 Commandments for getting along with your IT Guy

Lol, for this IT guy most of these don't really bother me, now my coworker on the other hand, well let's just say yes, yes they would

This one made me laugh though:

Quote:
8. Thou Shalt Not Be Cute
Your IT guy visits many different people throughout the course of the day. He sits in offices and cubicles, on some chairs that are comfortable and others that aren’t. Working on computers requires that he sits at a desk that is not his own in a workspace where you are accustom to seeing others sit. When stumbling upon this out of the ordinary scene you may feel compelled to make comments such as these: “Why Barbara you’ve changed.” or “My Bob, you look different today.” or “Suzie, did you get a haircut?” These are not original and to your IT guy, who hears this six times a day, it is maddening. Resist the urge; fight it with every fiber of your soul. We beg you.
Not because it bothers me, but because it's true, you literally do hear that a few times every day
Brutus2600 is offline   Reply With Quote