View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 02:53 PM   #5393
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
8-1/2 years... time flies.

Mine is still running, on its second controller. I wore out the first one. Lol. Curreny moving it to ready reserve though. I liked the features on the new-ish Gen 2 units with the programmable controller, ash cleanout & sliding flame diffuser baffle, etc. Found the "slide & grill" 24 at Dicks sporting goods on sale for $415 (reg $699) so I grabbed a new one
I haven’t used mine enough to wear out the controller. 6-8 cooks a year. I almost replaced it with a Yoder YS640 a few years back. But decided to quit my job instead. Lol! Those Gen 2 units are nice, sounds like you snagged a good one. Tried talking my friend into one, but he’s always motivated by price first. I think he bought a Nexrill smoker.