View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #16
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: Any thoughts on 45 GAC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch View Post
mines a light weight commander, light as any glock or what have you.
I carry 20+ rounds ... If I need more than that what the hell was I doin in that kind of place in the first place ??
The last time I needed more than 20 rounds was in Lebanon
Oh nice...Yeah 3 mags though, 3 mags of 40 = 36. Or you could carry one less mag, I was only pointing out 40 cals are lighter and hold more ammo. My favorite guns will always be 1911's they are so accurate it's ridiculous. LOVE THEM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silound View Post
I put in another vote for 45ACP and a Glock 21. Love mine, but I have large hands so I can handle it better.

Before committing to something, go to a gun shop that has rentals available and try out a handful of different pistols. I can say from experience, that was what lured me into the Glock 21 in the first place. Now I'm eyeballing the Gen4 Glocks as something to buy next. Shot one a few months ago (in .40) and immediately fell in love. It felt like it was molded to me as an extension of my arm, not as something I was holding.
Agreed. You need to shoot it before you buy it. EVERYONE is different. Good advice.
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote