View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 10:57 PM   #9
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: RevSmoke's 05 Kristoff Maduro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post
Haha yeah, aside from being a pretty big cigar, there was definitely some noticeable nicotine, particularly at the end. Thanks again Todd for the great smoke!!
I wondered about that. "Strong" cigars has had a change of definition in my lifetime of smoking. It has gone from strong being defined by the nic kick to, strong being defined as the flavors...ONLY!!!!.

I have had some strong cigars (flavor-wise) that have minimal nic kick, and vice versa. Oftentimes the strong flavors are not very complex.. other than strong, they have nothing to offer.

Personally, I prefer cigar with complexity, great flavors, AND... if they have a nic kick that is strong, that is a bonus. I want to enjoy my smoke, contemplating the complexity and enjoying the flavors - whether strong or not.

This EDrM with the tissue may or may not be strong, but I pray you can enjoy the wonderful sweetness, hints of cocoa, and wonderful flavors.

PAX