Old 12-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
Whipper Snapper
95% Banter 5% MMM Habanos

First Name: Blake
Trading: (0)
RA
Whipper Snapper has disabled reputation
Default Who pushed you down the slope?

I thought it might be a neat idea to honor botl's that have been responsible for pushing us farther down the slope than we ever intended to go.

Back when I was a whee young whipper snapper (and posted as tecnorobo at another place), there were two fellas that went by the name of coppertop and IHT.

These guys thought itd be a good idea to give me a very large kick in the pants. I made my way over to their neck of the woods empty handed, and I left with a humidor, and two large assortments of habanos. I can remember a plpc and boli rc very fondly- these two sticks found me "Hooked".

Not long after this, a number of posters found it appropriate to kick blast me even harder. PaulMac and Virtualsmitty were my two largest harassers. In fact, at one point, I believe Joe sent me an assortment of sticks that I could've bought a used car with.

Icehog, the floydps and motheman also thought it appropriate to bludgeon me to death with great varieties of cigars. I'm sure I'm missing other folks, as that was nearly 10 years ago!

I'm thankful for these people; if it were not for them, I would not have tried the many cigars I've gotten to over the years. If it were not for them, I would have never worked at two brick and mortar stores, I would have never sent out my first "bombs", and I would have never found my way into this place we call the asylum.

So, in short, in a way, I'm thankful for all of you. Each of you have probably had a hand in giving that someone a nudge down the hill. So, who pushed you down the slope?