View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #76
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone seriosuly looking at the new DROID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreth View Post
No love for the Pre? I'm probably going that route. I've had a Treo 650 and 755, and should be able to move to the Pre for just an activation charge with my upgrade credit.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote:
Originally Posted by King James View Post
no love from me. The pre has no apps, not as good of a display, and (I think) a worse physical keyboard (the droid keyboard has actually become pretty easy for me to use, although I still don't think it is a great keyboard)

I would trade the Droid keyboard for that of a Pre any day. I come from a long line of portrait keyboard phones, and their just plain better!

With that said, no real love for the Pre from me, primarily because I'm gambling that Android will kill Web-OS. Android is not perfect and has lots of room to improve, but at least I KNOW that it will steadily improve. I waited for years for Winblows Mobile to improve, and it never did....

So as a platform of the future to use, I'm banking on the Android platform becoming steadily better and taking over.