View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 08:59 PM   #250
CamoFlogged
...may I have another?

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (11)
Montecristo
CamoFlogged will become famous soon enoughCamoFlogged will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3 II

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk05 View Post
YES!!!! It's the WHOLE AREA! I need to drink more water! Advil!

CRAP!
Just drink a lot of water and take Advil consistently as directed on the bottle for 3-5 days. If your stomach hurts then stop taking it. It ain't for the pain but for inflammation. Also, and its tough to do in this area, but a massage on the area at least once a day. If its a new issue you can try ice but this is a very difficult area to ice.

Keep from working your legs for 7-10 days and then re-start by only doing stretching for a day or two. Then if pain free after a couple of days after stretching, start with lunges with no weight. Don't make them very deep lunges to start. Take it slow and build up. Progress can possibly be measured in weeks here. It's key to actually warm the muscles up before you stretch them. At least until you are all healed up, but it is still a good idea to get warm before stretching.

An oh, I ain't a Dr., so only take Advil if you have no problems with it. Also, some people react better to Aleve (myself included) instead of Advil. Your call though.
CamoFlogged is offline   Reply With Quote