Bloodied but unbowed

First Name: Adam
Trading: (0)
Army (Active)
Sanitariumite is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone have any Tattoo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla695 View Post
I don't have any, but the before and after pictures of the removal process will make me think twice about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_Hippo View Post
I have quite a few. I have a personal rule about not going below the watch line or above the collar line so I can dress up and be "respectable" when I need to be, but other than that, it's pretty much fair game for me.

A few really mean something to me, and a few were just for fun, but all of them tell a personal story and where I was in my life when I got it done.

Enjoy it, you only get one first!
Then Lucky's advice is perfect. If you choose a location that is easily covered by clothing, you should be fine. Make sure the tattoo means something to you, research your artists to find a talented one, and you shouldn't ever need it removed. I was taking a risk by getting mine on my wrist, and I knew that. Part of me is actually happy that I get to experience something that most don't ever go through. I don't regret the tattoo, or that it has to be removed, and I do intend to get it re-done somewhere else. But the most valuable advice I've seen in this thread is that if you only want one, don't get it. I don't know anybody who has only one tattoo and doesn't want anymore. It is absolutely the most addictive thing I've ever experienced, and most people with tattoos will tell you the same thing.