View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #39
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cigar mishaps and the like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen910 View Post
Went to a herf and pulled out a CoRo and from across the room comes a guy who started bugging me about the cigar. Even goes as far as asking me if I had any more and if I'd like to trade for one of his larger format Cohiba or Monte something he got in Mexico.

The funny thing is that Vin looked at me with the "Don't do it they are fake" look. The following year Vin opens his travel-dor at this similar herf and that same guy runs across the room and starts bugging Vin about them. He even asks for trades...I was kind enough to give Vin the same look back.
I thought that guy lived near here???

Anyway, my worst mistake was putting away some singles in my desktop humi. I have a top shelf like most for singles. I had put a few too many on it and when I went to shut the lid I kinda forgot to make sure they were all the way inside. I ended up smashing the head & cap of a Mag 50. It split open like a squished grape.

My common mistake seems to be ashing into my drink. I can't tell you how many times I've dumped out a 1/2 to 3/4 full drink thanks to my carelessness.

I have also lit the wrong end once or twice. Both times being a perfecto that I cut, then set down before lighting. The band had slid off so it was tough to tell, until I later realized my mistake.