View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #2279
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Red's Fans Check in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Deg View Post
We avg 18000. I have season tickets, so I am there for most of it. Don't really want to get into it, but I will say I really do love the Trop. I drive 1hr each way, I have to cut through the heart of Tampa and traffic is not the issue people complain about, our economy is horrible 18% unemployment, our governor is taking more money from middle class and public servants are being charged more for benefits and 3% of salary taken away.

All that said, the Rays should move. I will not argue. As a season ticket holder and loyal fan they should move. They deserve better. Give me one place where they can go? Then figure out where the other 8 teams with worse attendance can move to? Times are tough all over.

Go Rays!
Charlotte, NC. We need a baseball team in NC. I'd get a chance to go to games then. We have an NFL and NBA team in Charlotte, and an NHL team in Raleigh. All we need now is an MLB team.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote