View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 12:32 PM   #10
Wharf Rat
I'll get up and fly away

First Name: Bob
Trading: (7)
RA
Wharf Rat will become famous soon enoughWharf Rat will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What's the deal with Cigar price drops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZn00ts View Post
Agreed. I am not smoking cigars for the pleasure of others just trying to get a genral feel of the market and how it works.

I figured, it seemed to me that Gurkha was the midrange, expensively priced item that people buy because they THINK it's worth more. That "so-called" 1200 price drop to 269 was a red flag. Things that are worth the price would NEVER drop in price that much, even though it's an artificial drop. This hobby is the most expensive hobby I have ever had, already have over 600 dollars in cigars I want to buy and already spent almost 200 within a week of starting. I love the excitement of waiting for some new cigars, can't wait to smell them.
Like, wine, whiskeys, etc., cigars attract a certain gang who feel they can justify extremely high prices for that special product that only their refined palettes can appreciate. For the rest of us, spending your money wisely has its own rewards. So, you might enjoy Looking up the thread, “Best Budget / Value Sticks $3 and under”
Wharf Rat is offline   Reply With Quote