View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 11:32 AM   #7
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Online vendors, the good, the bad and the why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markem View Post
How is holts.com viewed these days? I haven't bought from them for at least 8 years or so, but there were my go to for Short Story cigars back in the day.
I've never had any problem's with Holt's. The only drawback to them is that their shipping is among the most expensive. However, they do offer free shipping quite often when they have some of their clearance sales. So that's what I wait for.

They do have some amazing samplers at times. My wife got me one a few years back called "The King's Ransom" or something along those lines. It had three each of four ultra-premiums for like $95. The only ones I remember were three Anejo and three Padron 1926.

To Adam's list I nominate Atlantic and Small Batch Cigars under the "Good". I've never had an issue with either of them.