Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #350
Brutus2600
Your resident lancerHO

First Name: Brian
Trading: (46)
LGC
Brutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Haha, I know they aren't playing the zombie card....but I had to say it. Interesting that Season 2 ends about the
way Season 1 Started.

Before I ever saw a show, I looked up G.O.T. on the yousetube and saw the first scene of the first episode where the
guys get overwhelmed by the WWs. I was HOOKED! But I had no idea that it was the very first scene. Once I saw
that scene play out after popping in the Episode 1 DVD, I was like "Oh yeah, it's ON now.
Yeah, I kind of like how the entire series is started out with the WW's but then completely focuses on other stuff. It kind of puts you in the mindset of most of the people in the book, which is "eh, there's all this other stuff going on, we don't need to worry about fairy tales" and then suddenly it's like "BAM - SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO THE WARNINGS!"

I think there is going to be some major poop going down up north and it will be a pretty big focus in the next couple books that will make the struggle for the throne seem small in comparison.