View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 07:40 PM   #33
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: It's iPhone upgrade time, woohoo

I found there is a pretty good deal for retentions at AT&T on the new iPhones. From what I can gather if you have been with AT&T for 10+ years, and I have almost been with them 15 years. You can get $450 off the price of whatever phone either XS or XS Max with a two year contract. Supposedly you have to call retentions and it's a loyalty deal. This will only work if you are on the newest unlimited plans. And it doesn't add the money back to your plan. If you have any plan other than the new unlimited plans it will raise the device access fee $20 to $30 per month, but if you have the new unlimited plan it stays the same, but you will have the old school 2 year commitment. Thinking seriously of doing it because I aint going nowhere, AT&T is as good as any other company in my opinion and I have been with them so long.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote