View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #20
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cigar Caddy Humidity Issue

I put HCM beads in my puck and they work great. (Tore the floral foam out, left the wire screen in.) I threw a 65% Boveda pack in there with all the cigars and everything when it was new (just a couple months ago) and now everything stays nice and stable and cozy since all the foam and everything is up to speed.
The reason I did it that way was because my RH was too low for quite awhile and was robbing the water from my beads. I didn't want to mess with it so I used the Boveda pack to calibrate/replenish the beads. I think I'll just keep both in there from here on out. The Boveda pack doesn't take up any room at all, ya know?