View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 11:52 AM   #2
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Best cigar you've smoked in 2019

Welcome back to the cigar game first off!! Meant to post in this thread the other day but I got busy...
Second, I'm really sorry to hear about your sister, I lost my father about 6 years ago and it was one of the worst periods in my life. The pain never completely goes away but with time it becomes less severe, so hang in there.
Last, as far as great cigars go in the last year or so, I don't really have any special or unique editions of cigars that I've smoked (mostly because I smoke often enough that I can't afford/make sense buying super rare cigars).
That said, here are some of my favorite cigars I've been enjoying for the last year.

Warped - Corto reeeeeally love this one, very consistent, slow burning small cigar. Intensely flavorful
LAdC Edicion Especial medium full & mega tasty! Occasionally has a soft mineral/earthy floral note that reminds me of some of the Cubans I've had
Cigar Federation - Mexican Hot Chocolate fellow member Weelok turned me on to these, spectacular smoke! Starts off with a pepper blast then mellows to extremely rich cocoa & chocolate type flavors
Cigar Federation - Mama de Leche bought 10 of these but wish I had bought 100 because they are now sold out also picked up 10 maduro versions which I believe are still in stock. Have only smoked 1 so far but it was truly amazing, saving the rest for my vacations this summer
Bolivar - Royal Corona just smoked my first out of a new box last night, I think they are from 2017? I'm relatively new to the Cuban territory but I LOVE this fuller bodied and flavored cigar. Really reallllly tasty smoke!
AJF - Last Call Corona reliable and delicious! I love Coronas btw, wish more blends were offered in this vitola
Rocky Patel - Sungrown Maduro currently hands down my favorite maduro. Decadent rich maduro, what's not to love?
Aganorsa Leaf - Signature Selection wasn't too impressed with these at first, but with a little extra humidor time (at least 6 months) they have become incredible!
Casa Fernandez - Aganorsa Leaf Maduro currently my 2nd favorite maduro, spicy and full flavored thick smoke and wonderful flavors

That's all that is coming to mind at the moment, but there are definitely more! If I think of any particularly good ones I'll try to post back here.
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote