View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #1437
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

More of these from the Canon Powershot S5 IS. Back to what I was saying about the Megapixel wars,
I got the SX1 for me, and I picked up a B&H used S5 for my nephew. But the more reading I did, the more
it was clear that stacking millions more pixels on the same sized sensor was madness, and I had best get
a low MP camera for the drawer before the war raged on past common sense, as always seems to
happen in PCs, tablets, cameras, etc. As long as people buy in, the camera-makers have no reason to look
at it from a good sense perspective....blabblah. Anyway, I continue to be amazed at the abilities of this
freaking camera. I know why it went away, "time to get on to MORE magapixels and a longer zoom."
But I think I know why a lot of the reviews say, I think I will bring "CameraX" back to the store and go back
to my S3, or S5" This is a good little unit.

This one is over-exposed on purpose...sorry, I wanted to see something in particular.

Deja-frickin-vous...damn yella flowers.

Land Shark

Last edited by OLS; 07-06-2011 at 10:25 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote