View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 08:04 AM   #3998
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

Had to FAKE this one, I am sorry to do this to you guys, the SHOT is real, but I got kicked off this spot
SECONDS before the moon rose. I got here a good 45 minutes before moonrise, shot a lot of waiting
around shots, then I could sense that the moon was hiding behind some atmospheric 'noise' on the horizon.
Then some buttwipes came up and asked me if I had permission from the landowner to be there, and I told
them plainly "nope". I had been packing up before they got there, but dragging a55 a little waiting for the moon.
Once they came down, I moved a little faster and was packed fully before they got to me. I walked up the bank
to my car, NO MOON visible, and I 5hit you not, as I am driving AWAY, I see the moon in my rearview mirror.
This is exactly how it looked, I had to fake (badly) the reflections on the river. I was going to turn around and
shoot it, but the buttwipes had told me that they had texted the landowner to say there was a strange vehicle
behind the wire in his field. So I thought "F it, I can fake that easy enough." But the reflections were VERY
difficult to do BADLY. I can't imagine how hard it would be to do it RIGHT. I just did not need the drama of
an Arkansas farmer with an attractive nuisance property to deal with, lecturing me or shooting me.

OLS is offline   Reply With Quote