View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 06:54 AM   #110
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default Re: Building a man cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaRevo View Post
Hello Ferdinand, I think your place is Da Bomb. Looking at some pictures I am just wondering if your Humi is in Direct sunlight? I see in the reflections of the Humi window the outdoors. I myself would be little worried about the Cigars that are out of boxes are not in direct sunlight. Anyway I am jealous for 2 reasons one of my old Friends lives about 80 or so miles from Amsterdam and your awesome stock of some nice smoking sticks. Hope you enjoy.. Oh yeah and you guys have awesome Licorice there as well. My friend hasn't sent me any in over 2 years starting to miss the care packages

James
Hi James,

no direct sunlight, no worries next time you're in The Netherlands, let me know, we'll herf in my mancave