Mugen910
I <3 Huy

First Name: Location
Trading: (106)
HUpmann MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Mugen910 has disabled reputation
Default Re: LOST Notes

Subject: LOST 5 - ep. 1, 2 items to ponder
1. Since the very first season Locke has routinely popped up in the jungle without a sound surprising people, which we attributed to his hunting skills. In fact, when Locke appears to Sayid in Season 1 (ep. "Hearts and Minds") he tosses Sayid a compass and says "I don't need this anymore." In fact there are no footsteps, but instead a sudden and loud swish of bushes the very instant Locke appears. However, Locke is sweaty and out of breath, but nonetheless claims "I am sneakier than I give myself credit" and holding a knife like he was chasing something. Perhaps Locke was time-traveling. It would explain why sometimes Locke seems so confident and wise (the time-traveling Locke), and why sometimes he seems so insecure and weak (the plane-crashed Locke before he time-traveled) ~ we were seeing Locke sometimes in the present and sometimes from the future.

2. Rousseau has mentioned that the Others do not leave footprints and that in 16 years she never saw them. I believe this is further evidence that they were time traveling.

3. Likewise, when Jack comes upon the casket in "White Rabbit," we assume it to be his father's. However, perhaps it is Locke's casket. The two men's caskets are similar... plain casket with white lining.

4. Sawyer got a thorn in his (dirty) foot. Maybe it gets infected and he becomes the inspiration for the 4-toed statue???
5. Ben told Jack to get his belongings and they would meet up in 6 hours. Next, we see Ben, presumably, in England talking with Ms. Hawking. SO... either Ms. Hawking is NOT Daniel Faraday's mother or else she is no longer in England and is in the LA area.

6. Speaking of Faraday's mother... we can assume by the end of the episode that his mother is Ms. Hawking, but since he never said his mother's name what if it was... Radzinsky. Remember that Radzinsky was the partner of Kelvin who occupied the hatch before Desmond (and drew the blast door map). Radzinsky blew his own brains out in the hatch (Kelvin showed Desmond the blood stain on the ceiling). What if Faraday's mother was his wife and they were on the island as part of the Dharma Initiative? Just thinking of other possibilities, although it looks like we are safe to assume that his mother is, in fact, Ms. Hawking.

7. More on Faraday. He was not lying when he said you cannot change the past and even if you try it won't work. Remember when Locke was trying to climb up to the drug plane and Ethan shot him? If Locke had been "allowed" to make it to the plane, he probably would have tipped it out of the tree. Which means Boone would never have gone into the plane and died. But since you CANNOT change what has already happened, the universe made sure that Locke didn't make it up the tree into the plane. Also remember when Locke and Boone found the drug plane initially? Locke suddenly had something wrong with his leg and could not get up to the plane so Boone had to - maybe Locke was there before and got hurt. Also, in a previous episode, Locke had a dream that he was climbing up to the plane... which never happened until this week's show...

8. You can't go back in time and save flight 815, because that would cause a second time "string" as Faraday says. It already crashed, you can't change that. But what if you went back in time, saved 815, but also replaced it with a duplicate? Like Widmore did? If you believe Ben.

9. Speaking of Ben... I like the idea that it was Ben who sent those men to Kate's house to inquire about Aaron's maternity. He gave her reason to run... where to? The island!

10. In the episode "Fire and Water" Charlie had a dream where his father is seen working as a butcher chopping dolls with a cleaver. In Wednesday night's episode Ben goes to the butcher shop where Jill is working. What's with all the butchers?

11. In the very first scene we see Dr. Candle/ Halliwax/ Wickman with his family. Who is his baby? Is it Miles???

12. In case you forgot... Neil was mentioned in a previous episode as owning a frozen yogurt shop... hence Sawyer's nickname Frogurt.

13. A Ms. Hawking refresher... While looking for an engagement ring at an antique store, Desmond meets Ms. Hawking. She surprises him by telling him his future: he doesn't buy the ring, he breaks Penny's heart, and ends up on the island pushing the button that saves the world until he's forced to turn the fail safe key. He can try to deny it or alter events but the universe has a way of course correcting. It is his path. He's supposed to go to the island. She says that if he "doesn't do those things", that "every single one of us is dead".