Old 11-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #25
pipermacbean
Nutty as a fruitcake

Trading: (1)
Army (Served With Honor)
pipermacbean is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Star Trek: TNG

Allow me to elaborate on my rankings:

DS9- characters characters characters... plus the on-going intrigue with the Cardassians (Gul Dukat, Garak), the Vorta/Changling thing, and that biotch Kai Winn

Enterprise- I like the cowboy feel to it... they were trying to figure it out along the way... I liked them setting things up for the "future"... sometimes they screwed up but they did what they had to do and didn't apologize for it

TNG- seemed a little lacking in action... just a little too cerebral and serious sometimes... don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it very much but sometimes they seemed a little remorseful when they had to get tough or defend themselves.

TOS- when it was the one and only it was great but now it does look very dated and cheesy (think "Spock's Brain")... but the characters will always be the originals

Voyager- sorry but I just could never get into it... I have tried and tried but I can't find one character I can like... not that I dislike them, they just seem blah to me (ok... maybe the doctor was pretty good).

Just my opinions...
pipermacbean is offline   Reply With Quote