Outlaw God
John 3:16

First Name: Daniel
Trading: (2)
Outlaw God is on a distinguished road
Default Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva 46 Review

Retail: $14.
5 5/8 x 46
Prelight: Milk chocolate, cognac, little sweet hay, draw was a little firm but sweet on the lips and rich with tobacco taste

1st 1/3
Full bodied, ultra smooth, slightly sweet with a nice crisp peppery finish.

A little twangy but this pepper I like, similar to a gourmet pepper
Espresso/coffee cedar, all sweet notes

Cigars is hard not to want to smoke it faster with it tasting sooooo gooooood
Some people get floral notes but I may not be experienced enough to pick that up yet

2nd 1/3
Do get that soaked in cognac flavor I love so much, makes me want to have a shot of cognac as I smoke this beauty

Sweet gourmet pepper continues on the tongue along with cinnamon, spice, leather, wood and dark coffee flavors
Straight burn and very slow, nice

Final 1/3
I can almost hear a party with french accordions and the ringing of wine glasses going on in the background as I sit on a balcony with friends enjoying the same cigar in a celebration.... almost

Chocolate getting stronger, tingling on my lips and getting a buzz, no bitterness at all.

I like to hold the smoke in my mouth and force it out slowly to get more of the nuances of the flavors, something I started to do with the Anejo's

Great celebratory cigar, perfect for a New Years Eve or even today!
Smoke time 1 hour 15 min
Score 10 out of 10
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1090977.jpg (112.7 KB, 457 views)