View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:42 AM   #21
Neuromancer
Will work for Boli GM's

First Name: Marc
Trading: (23)
Bolivar
Neuromancer will become famous soon enoughNeuromancer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Good Starter Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa View Post
Thanks...if I find out the wait is going to be longer, I might just modify my order and go through this place. I'll give them a day or two...
While pipesandcigars.com is a great etailer, I usually make sure they have what I want in stock before placing the order...if they have the little "buy" button by the pipe it's usally in stock and ready to go...dunno how long they'd keep one on back order, but when I find they don't have one in stock I look elsewhere for it and I ususally turn to cupofjoes.com next...you might want to call pipesandcigars.com and ask them if they have any idea when it will be in...if they don't have an answer I usually cancel the order and get it elsewhere if it's available...the one at cupofjoes.com is a few dollars more but if it's in stock I'll pay the few $$$ extra as I hate to wait for a pipe after I've ordered it...