View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #6
DEZn00ts
What? I didn't catch that

First Name: Xavier
Trading: (0)
DEZn00ts is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Regular Cigars An Infused Smoker Will Like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
I have to agree that Maduro rappers are better......the light ones just don’t seem to have any rhythm....LOL
LMFAO! I like a little bit of "color" lol. Maybe it's because I'm mixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Klugs View Post
Pinch your nose fully closed the next time you smoke one of your infused cigars and see what you get. Typically no flavor at all. It's even more extreme on non infused/less flavorful cigars.

Taking a bit of a detour.... rather than just exploring non infused cigars you might consider learning a cigar smoking technique - retrohale/snorking/French exhale - called many things but essentially its developing the ability to exhale smoke thru your nostrils.

Once learned, you have the tools to appreciate the more subtle flavor experiences and nuances of the natural flavors of cigar tobacco. Absent that, and given the extreme flavor enhancement you are at now; might not be fruitful to try non infused cigars. Unless you flavor them with fruit.
Hahaha I'm not that much of a noob that I don't know what retrohaling is. I do understand what you mean about the flavor of infused cigars diminishing when you have you're nose closed, I would believe if I was in some freak accident where I lost it I wouldn't even care about infused cigars lol. Honestly though, I think it was my poor choice of cigar the first time I decided to make the switch that made me believe they were bad. I still like my infused cigars though.

I'm gonna for sure get some Baccarat Rothchilds and some Perdomo Cuban Perejo's when I get my next batch. I do know that I love love love Rothschilds and smaller cigars, 4x38's and the like.