chachee52
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Todd
Trading: (2)
chachee52 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any Physical Therapists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGD. View Post
Thanks for the reply Todd. Had I of gone and reported it to the insurance company back when it happened then they would have paid for a PT with no problems.
But you know - it's just one of them things that I knew they would make me stop bowling. And bowling is just one of the few things left that I do enjoy. So - I pretty much have to endure it at this point.

On the positive side though - we took first place on the Tuesday night league and second place on the Thursday night league

Ron
I have never told someone that they have to stop doing an activity, in fact I try to keep them doing it if I can do it pain free. With different insurances they now have different regulations that are rediculous. Such as Medicare doesn't care if you can't bowl, if you can do everything like dress your self and keep the home up without problems then you are fine. Which I personally try my best to get the person back to where they want to be within their regulations.
Look for a PT with a sprts back ground and they could have taped, braced, or stretch, Etc and kept you bowling.
But you are finished now for a little so perfect time to start PT to get it 100% for next season!!!