Old 03-04-2020, 06:34 PM   #1
NCRadioMan
Chutney Lovebusciut

First Name: Chutney
Trading: (66)
RG
NCRadioMan has disabled reputation
Default Aganorsa Supreme Leaf

Supreme Leaf is a “Corojo ’99 dominant blend” that will come in one size only when it launches at the trade show in late-January of 2020.

A 5x52 box-pressed robusto, the new Supreme Leaf sports a dark, Nicaraguan Corojo ’99 wrapper with binder and filler also from Nicaragua. All of the tobacco in the new cigar was grown by Aganorsa.

Brightly colored boxes and bands stand out on the shelf. We just got in a couple of the initial boxes so I had to try one. Wrapper is a smooth, oily chocolate brown with no veins and it has a closed foot. Construction is second to none. Dry draw is a touch sweet. Surprising.

This Nica puro is what you would expect. Spicy but with a sweetness to balance it out. Not very complex but a very nice flavor the whole way through and definitely full-bodied in flavor and strength. I know, not an in depth review but this is what it was. Straight forward. I honestly expected a bit more.

I probably should have waited a few days for them to get acclimated to the humidor after shipping. I think they will improve. I also look forward to see what time does to it. We shall see.
NCRadioMan is offline   Reply With Quote